Thursday, July 22, 2010

Song of the Day: I must be MAD.

Unbelievably, I woke up this morning with this song in my head. I have no idea why. Perhaps because I was thinking about item numbers in relation to UPodcast, Totally Filmi, Beth Loves Bollywood and Filmi Girl's upcoming podcast? After all, Raveena Tandon is an "item girl" in this movie - the actual heroines are Shilpa Shetty and Raageshwari.

Main Khiladi Tu Anari was an Akshay Kumar starrer, with Saif Ali Khan in the secondary hero role. This song, MAD or My Adorable Darling, was picturized on Saif and Raveena, as Saif plays a film actor in this movie. I thought this song was super annoying so I have no idea why I woke up with it playing in my head, but there you have it.

Thoughts:

- WHAT IS UP with the background guys' outfits? Sparkly, Glittery Silver belly & moob-baring tops? For the GUYS?
- The hair is SO 90s.
- Whenever people try to tell me Saif Ali Khan is hot, THIS is the guy that keeps popping up in my head. That HAIR.
- How quickly did Saif have to run around to jump out of each of the letters M-A-D at 0:41?
- Love the disco background.
- BTW I love Raveena. Even if she looks like Minnie Mouse at around 2:18.
- When the guys finally get to change, they become Black Panthers? With orange biker shorts?

Enjoy! My Adorable Darling, aka MAD from Main Khiladi Tu Anari (1994)

No comments:

Post a Comment