Friday, May 7, 2010

My favorite Khan Songs - starting with Aamir!

After going to a 90s themed Khan Night music concert by local Boston band Saptaswar, I was thinking about songs I would have liked to hear and songs that I had forgotten I liked, and decided I wanted to come up with my own list of top favorite Khan songs ... would love to hear yours too!

Starting with Aamir Khan - a playlist of my favorites!:



1. EVERY SONG from QSQT, but particularly "Akele Hai To Kya Ghum Hai":
2. O Jaane Jaana - Deewana Mujhsa Nahin:
3. Mujhe Neend Na Aaye - Dil:
4. Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin - title song
5. Nazarein Mili - Afsana Pyar Ka
6. Aadhi Raat Ko - Parampara
7. OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****Pehla Nasha**** from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar
8. But I was also nuts about this song from Jo Jeeta - Shehar Ki Pariyon:
9. Ello ji Sanam from Andaz Apna Apna
10. Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar - Akele Hum Akele Tum
11. Love all the songs, but this is one of my favorites from Rangeela - Kya Karein Kya Na Karein
12. I didn't love this movie cuz I'm not a huge Karishma fan, but I did like this song ... Pucho Zara Pucho from Raja Hindustani
13. Ahahaha, I had almost forgotten about Neend Churayee Meri from Ishq! :)
14. I actually liked Jaadu Hai Tera Hi Jaadu from Ghulam better than Aati Kya Khandala:
15. Ruth Aa Gayi Re from 1947: Earth
16. Radha Kaise Na Jale from Lagaan:
17. Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe from Dil Chahta Hai:
18. Mere Haath Mein - Fanaa
19. OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! ****GUZARISH**** from Ghajini:
20. Jee Le Zara - Talaash


No comments:

Post a Comment