1. Dil Deewana - Maine Pyar Kiya (his killer dance move w/ the kabootar is too much for Bhagyashree, she just faints away)
(this one is tough because I also super adore Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali)
2. Maang Teri Saja Doon - Baaghi (from the movie where Sallu falls for a ho)
3. Chandni Raat Hai - Baaghi - (oh Sallu, your red tank top is too hawt! And I love how he's so turned on by her two braids.)
4. Deewana Dil or Dhin Dhinak Dhin - Patthar Ke Phool (song starts at 3:13)
5. Yeh Dharti Chand Sitare - Kurbaan (I CRAZY LOVE THIS SONG! Even if Ayesha Jhulka is retarded.)
6. Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya - Love (Totes love Revathi's big 90s hair. Let's not talk about Sallu's hair)
7. Dekha Hai Pehli Baar - Saajan (never mind that I thought Madhuri-Salman was a horrible pair, she looks like his aunty. And dearest Salls, you look like an idiot trying to dance next to her).
8. Jogi Tere Pyar Mein - Suryavanshi (this movie was way creepy. Well, at least Sheeba was.)
9. Kitna Pyar Tumhe Karte Hai - Ek Ladka Ek Ladki (such a sweet song. love Neelam too)
Ok I don't even love this song but I have to put it on here so you can all see how ridiculous looking Karishma was: http://www.youtube.com/wat
And this one too: http://www.youtube.com/wat
10. Teri Hi Aarzoo Hai - Chandramukhi (I can't believe anyone thought a Sridevi/Salman pairing looked good, though I love each of them separately. Sri, I love your biker shorts. Did you borrow that outfit from Stacey from the Baby Sitters Club? Just asking.)
11. Dil Tera Aashiq - title song (this song and movie were both hilarious. But um, Salman, can your orange pants get any higher? I think he borrowed these from Claudia Kishi from the BSC)
12. Yeh Raat Aur Yeh Doori - Andaz Apna Apna - hilariousness. Be careful of Karishma's fugness though. My eyes are still burning.
This one is tough because I love so many songs in this movie, but I settled on two:
13. Pehla Pehla Pyar - Hum Aapke Hai Koun (love intense Salman. Madhuri however is wearing what I can only refer to as a "party frock")
14. Jhoote Dedo Paise Lelo - Hum Aapke Hai Koun (I love it too much to make any remarks)(ok I lied, Salls, WHAT is that VEST And who dressed all the little girls like mini-hijras?)
15. Bhangra Paale - Karan Arjun (ok, my real fave song from this movie is Jai Maa Kaali, but I used that in the SRK list, so I put this one in. We did this once in Ishara w/ Chandra, Gopal and Vidya and I can't remember why but it was one of the most confusing songs we ever did. Maybe cuz no one could figure out when they were supposed to sing)
(Mamta is pretty rockin in this)
(those crazy gyrating village chicks kind of freak me out)
16. Jaana Suno - Khamoshi: The Musical (I wish he would stalk me like that)
17. I Love You - Auzaar (this song is totally hilarious)
18. Tum Par Hum Hai Atke - Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya (LOVE this song. I know he's being a goofball in this but I actually find him HOT in this, especially in the second verse when he beckons to her and does the "Ohhhhh, Tumhe Paana Hai, Maine Soch Liya" part)
19. Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (who didnt love him in this movie? And I love movies that leave him available at the end, for me of course)(I wanted her outfit in this. And her wig).
20. Chunari Chunari - Biwi No 1
21. Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - one of my favorite videos ever!! Gorgeous picturization, gorgeous Salman, gorgeous Ash.
22. Teri Chunariya - Hello Brother (Wow, Rani looked YOUNG. Salman, not so much. Crazy receding hairline).
23. Mhare Hiwada Mein Nache Mor - Hum Saath Saath Hai (LOVE. Ignore crazy Karishma and Saif. Sonali & Salman's part is the 2nd verse I think)(Prem. Eh-hey ...).
24. Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega - title song
25. Teri Ankhiyan Kamal/Saawariya - Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye
26. No. 1 Punjabi - Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
27. Mehndi Hai Lagi - Tumko Bhool Na Paayenge
28. Odhni Od Ke Naachoon - Tere Naam
29. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - title song
30. Bindiya Chamakne Lagi - Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahan (I haven't seen this movie, but I like this song and based on the video I am dying to know what is going on!!!)
31. Chori Chori Chupke Se - Lucky: No Time For Love (this movie sucked royally, the wannabe Aishwariya is the worst actress ever.)
33. Laga Prem Rog - Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya
34. Salaam-E-Ishq - title song
35. Soni De Nakhre - Partner
Ok, I haven't really seen or heard any songs past this point, so these are IMO his best songs of the movies that I know of.