Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bollystalgia Podcast! Episode 1 - Aamir Khan Songs

So I'm attempting to do this podcast thing which I've been wanting to do for a LONG LONG LONG time - I'm still trying to figure out the technical stuff and how to load it on iTunes and all that, but meanwhile here's the audio ... obviously it's very amateur and I didn't have much time to edit the sound levels - most of my voice recording was in the middle of the night so I was trying to talk quietly and not wake the Hubz and Kid. But I hope that some of you get a chance to listen to some of the fabulous songs included in here - they are some of my absolute favorites.

So here's my Bollystalgia Podcast Episode 1
This is a companion to my original post of Aamir Khan songs, which you can view here. To come - SRK songs, Movie reviews, and DVD commentary/watchalong tracks!

Download this episode (right click and save)

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Besides Aamir Khan is my fave actor :) It was great taking me down memory lane. I would do one too but I cannot pronounce most of the words correctly.

    Okay, "Neend Aa Aaye" is a copy of the Punjabi song, "Chunni Ud Ud Jaaye"

    I am a huge Neelam too!! Loooove her!

    Could I request you doing one for Surya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love listening to podcasts--it makes posts that much more personal. :)

    Ran through your earlier list of Aamir songs--there were a lot there that I hadn't heard before and it was great way to spend the afternoon. Can't get Guzaarish out of my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki - Oh yeah! Chunni Udh Udh Jaaye, now I remember. A Surya cast would be sooo much fun! I'll start the research.

    Bombay Talkies - thanks so much for listening. Isn't Guzarish amazing??? I've been obsessed with it for a year now. Can't stop listening to it.

    ReplyDelete