Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bollystalgia Podcast!: K-K-K-K-Kiran! My favorite SRK songs ...

So I finally got around to finishing up my list of Raj Rahul Shah Rukh Khan songs for Episode 2 of the Bollystalgia Podcast ... it's my favorite songs of his through the 90s and now most of this past decade as well. Again, the sound levels may be a bit wonky, but I figure it'll get better as I keep messing around with it ...

Anyway, from Deewana to Billu, here are some of the most gorgeous ballads, charming melodies, and rocking dance numbers from Shah Rukh Khan's filmography. This was fun because it made me re-visit a lot of the songs that I've forgotten from the early and mid 90s. It also re-established how much I love cheesy Yash Raj movies.

You can see the original blog post on SRK, with video links, here.

If anyone has songs they'd like to add, or thoughts/comments they wanted to share, please comment or email/tweet me, or even send an audio clip of your comments, and I'd be happy to include them in the next podcast.

Up next? My epic Salman Khan love-fest list, BollyDisco!, Villain's Lair songs, Rain songs, and more ...

So here's Bollystalgia Podcast! Episode 2: My favorite Shah Rukh Khan Songs
*click on to listen, or Download this episode (right click and save)

No comments:

Post a Comment